Low Libido Woes? You Have Come To The Right Place!
Low libido has become quite a common problem, and not among the elderly but the young people. Libido is regulated by the levels of the sex hormone, testosterone in the body. This lack of sex drive due to low testosterone, also affects other sphere of a person's life such as work and relationships with friends and family.
Reasons for Low Libido
There are few causes for low libido. Not all of them are biological. Some are even a result of the hectic lifestyle a person leads. Here's a lowdown on most of them.
1. Stress is a huge cause. It restricts blood flow which can lead to erectile dysfunction. Not good.
2. Depression and anxiety. It affects the biochemistry of the body and hence reduce libido. Moreover, depression causes a person to lose interest in life and sex.
3. Self esteem and confidence issues.
4. Hormonal imbalance of testosterone.
5. Serious medical problems like cancer, kidney issues cause reduction in testosterone level.
6. Other problems too affect libido, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol levels.
7. Problems in sleeping.
How to Cure Low Libido
There are ways to cure low libido. But they aren't short term and require you to continue them consistently. Of course there are some short term ways such as popping a Viagra pill, but to have a long term healthy sex life, you should consider lifestyle changes for the better.
· Meditation and acupuncture are good options to get rid of all the stress that is an obstacle in your sex life.
· After proper consultations with your doctor, you can go in for testosterone therapy, in which testosterone is administered through various ways to elevate its levels to the normal range in the body.
· Exercise regularly.
· Decrease your intake of products rich in sugar and fats.
So, adopt a healthy life style, consult your doctor and all your libido and sexual problems will surely get cured.