Elixir For Your Masculine Tantrums
Men are anxious when they experience a reduced initiative towards sex or problem having an intercourse. On the contrary, testosterone is the key player driving many of physiological functions in men and women. Apparently, a reduced level of testosterone can result in obesity, fragile bones, muscle atrophy, loss of self esteem, loss of hair and a drop in energy levels. Further complications arising from reduced testosterone levels may be a risk of leading into a heart attack. In fact, many men persist with a déjà vu feeling for an increase in testosterone levels by modifications in diet and lifestyle.
Testosterone dip in men, why?
It’s quite a usual phenomenon as per nature’s law to lose 1-1.5% of your testosterone on an annual basis after your 40’s. As a matter of fact, it’s a usual part of the natural aging process, but one should not acknowledge it with ease. As one can’t counteract with effective strategies, most of the andrologists recommend to bring about the preventive strategies to be implemented between their 20’s and 30’s ages.
A number of factors might be responsible for leading to low testosterone production. Some of them are chalked out as follows:
1. Disease impairing the testicular function could be arising from trauma to the testicles, testicular cancers and infection.
2. Obesity is a leading cause of concern for reduced testosterone levels. An increase in estrogen levels and a drop in the testosterone levels are seen in men with weights more than 25 percent.
3. Increased amounts of alcohol usage are another dime causing suppression of production of testosterone.
4. People suffering from deprivation of sleep also affect the synthesis of testosterone.
5. Paying heed to the erections in the early morning hours makes a man aware that is time to spurt out all the testosterone with all the passion.
Foods increasing your testosterone levels:
1) Foods rich in Zinc
Zinc is present in various foods usually rich in protein .It consists of oyster, lean beef, dairy products like curd and cheese. Anyhow, it’s not essential to consume a non vegetarian diet for maintaining a normal level of this mineral
2) Consume the happy fats
Fats should be taken in adequate amounts for the synthesis of testosterone from fatty foods
i. Polyunsaturated fatty-acids (PUFAs) –
Usage of oils like sunflower oil, safflower oil, flaxseed oil and margarines
ii. Monounsaturated fatty-acids (MUFAs) – peanut butter, olive oil, etc.
iii. Saturated fatty-acids (SFAs) – Coconut oil, Palm oil, chocolate, whole milk.etc
3) Protein intake & its necessity
Protein is the least required nutrient to jump up the testosterone levels in the body. On account of the role taken by carbohydrates and fats to be the major agents in synthesizing testosterone, proteins are inferior to the latter in enhancing testosterone production.
4) Get lured by the ovoid eggs & steak
Eggs are rich in the needed fats in the yolk are readily available. Besides this, steak also supplies the needed fats for spiking up the testosterone levels.
5) Workout for hike in testosterone
Hence a well balanced diet with all the above mentioned nutrients along with a regularly planned exercise regimen is necessary to maintain balanced testosterone levels.
6) Vitamin D level and testosterone
A drop in the Testosterone level also can be result to deprivation of exposure to Sunlight. Sunlight helps our body to derive testosterone from Vitamin D synthesized in the testicles. So, never fail to shine your skin in the sun for at least for an hour.
7) Curb the sugar intake
Sugar tends to soothe your palate, but on the contrary is a nemesis for dropping the testosterone levels. Increase in sugar level spurs a increase in the insulin levels leading to low testosterone levels.
8) Increase your intake of (BCAA) Branch Chain Amino Acids
Branch Chain Amino Acids are those peculiar form of proteins that result in higher levels of testosterone during strength and endurance training. BCAA are widely noticed in cheese and whey protein.
Apparently, testosterone will remain the boosting hormone for virility among men for ages, so pay heed to nature’s cures for the riddle to attain masculinity.